- Age / Gender:
- n/a, Male
- Location not disclosed
- All Stats >
- Community Stats
Level 1 Game Developer
Ranked as Civilian
Contact Info / Websites
I'd just like to check in on Newgrounds and confirm that I haven't disappeared or anything! The sequel to my flash game Why Am I Dead is still in development, and assuming all goes well will be in Beta stage by next month at the latest. My hope is to get the game out over the summer.
I would like to be very clear, however, that this game will not be 100% free. I don't want anyone to be surprised by this or feel I did a bait and switch. Having a price tag is simply because the length of the game and development time that I have, and will continue to put in, dwarfs the original game. However, I will be releasing a substantial free demo, and the price will be modest by anyone's standards.
- Better graphics, and smoother animations all around
- A second level of possession, which gives the ghost more control over their host
- Characters that move around on their own when you aren't controlling them and act a bit more 'alive'
- A much longer and more intricate story, with wildly differing endings
- There is also another person stuck on the toilet for the whole length of the game
I think that's about all I had to say for now. I'll be sure to post updates here when there's any major news!
Recent Game Medals
Total Medals Earned: 107 (From 19 different games.)